Immediately Required Company Truck Driver
Truck Driver Position for dry van deliveries in the Quebec City – Windsor Corridor. High rates, professional dispatch team and Fuel is capped at $1.
Salsissimus Logistique et Commerce Inc. is currently looking for Professional Regional Truck Drivers for our operation in Montreal, QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work join Salsissimus Logistique et Commerce Inc.!
The truck will be provided by the company. Looking for career minded drivers looking for a long-term partnership.
If you have any questions or require more information please email your resume to our Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: 11-2022. Truck Driver position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Site investigations;
- Quantity/Material takeoff;
- Checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, and errors;
- Preparation of estimate schedules for tendering reviews;
- Contacting sub-trades and suppliers for quotations;
- Evaluating sub-trades quotations;
- Recommending sub-trades;
- Participate in tender closings;
- Compiling and condensing successful and unsuccessful tenders;
- Follow up with invited Sub-Contractors/Suppliers to confirm their intentions to quote;
- Maintain Sub-Contractor/Supplier relations;
- Maintain unit price and productivity knowledge and database;
- Maintain Career Progression plan;
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required.
- A Post Secondary Construction Engineering Technology School graduate or BSc Degree in Quantity Survey is a requirement. Minimum of
- 5-10 years estimating Commercial, Institutional and/or Industrial buildings.
- Must have knowledge of estimating and costing of structural concrete and structural steel building systems.
- Experience should include estimating projects from 5 million to 50 million.
- Ability to perform conceptual estimating based on written or verbal instructions.
- Must have experience with onscreen take-off software.
- Advanced knowledge of sub-contractor work scopes, estimating techniques and costing.
- Must have knowledge of MS Project and/or Primavera P6 Scheduling software.
- Ability to prepare estimating schedules for tendering review.
- Experience with Earthwork take off programs (Agtek or equivalent) is an asset.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.